Senior Financial Analyst - up to $70KThis position proactively partners with Brand & Trade Marketing, Logistics & across the Finance functions to understand & improve brand & trade activity profitability. This position is proactively involved in both understanding actual results and influencing decision-making in the future. Responsibilities and projects range from simple to complex and require the use of analytical modeling and business problem solving skills. Specifically, this position will:
• Assist in the development of the annual Operating Budget, formal quarterly forecasts & monthly forecast reviews for the brand. Lead integrated, efficient processes for budgeting and forecasting across the brand team.
• Provide financial insights and make recommendations to support business decisions and develop effective strategies, with an overriding goal to create value for the company.
• Provide customer profitability analysis as requested.
• Support the long-term strategic planning process of the organization
• Provide timely, accurate and actionable information required to manage the business and support brand development initiatives
• Develop analytical tools to evaluate selective promotional event effectiveness.
• Provide profitability analysis on new and existing products, capital investments and cost reduction initiatives. Propose alternative solutions to maximize shareholder return
• Analyze brand profitability, including sales and cost of sales variance analysis, advertising and promotional spending. Identify necessary revisions or controls to aid in delivering financial commitment.
• Participation on cross-functional teams to provide financial perspective.
• Assist the finance function meeting their goals by integrating finance objectives within other activities of this function and bringing actionable information to other functions that assists them in achieving the corporate goals.
• Develop, analyze, report, and present business metrics and recommendations as needed.
• Lead processes to identify and recognize efficiencies and related cost savings for the brand
• Special projects as requested.
Apply for this position